The Elegance XL Pinot Noir Wine Glass is beautifully crafted and made from lead-free crystal. It has subtle measuring marks of 4, 6, and 8 ounces. It is made with lead-free crystal in a Riedel factory in Germany.
This high-quality glass is made by the same manufacturer as our other Elegance Measuring Wine Glasses. Whether you’re being mindful of your health; looking for a way to divvy up wine at parties, weddings, or other events; or a restaurant manager looking to control wine pour costs, this is the glass for you.
Highlights of the Elegance XL Pinot Noir Wine Glass
- Frosted Bubble wine measuring marks, that measure 4, 6, and 8 ounces, contrast nicely against red wine for easy measuring.
- Wine measuring marks are subtle. Nobody will know they are measuring marks.
- Dishwasher safe but hand-washing is encourage and will better preserve the measuring wine marks.
- Wine Measuring marks are great for portion control so you can evenly divvy up wine at dinners, parties, weddings and other events, and avoid overeating.
- Pour to the bottom of the wine measuring marks for an accurate pour.
- XL Pinot Noir Wine Glass is made of lead-free crystal in Germany and has a sheer rim for elegant wine consumption.
Ounces: 24 oz.
Our Elegance Measuring Wine Glasses are endorsed by the world-famous cardiologist and heart surgeon Steven Gundry, M.D., and New York Times best-selling author of The Sonoma Diet, Dr. Connie Guttersen.