Mr. Picky carries a variety of measuring wine glasses from all-purpose sturdy glasses to premium glasses made by Riedel. Measuring wine glass uses include dieting, tracking wine consumption for health reasons, divvying up wine for dinner parties and events, and for restaurants, bars, and wineries.
Features of our Measuring Wine Glasses
Mr. Picky Measuring Wine Glasses range from sturdy all-purpose glasses, to premium Riedel wine glasses. Features include:
- Most of our wine glasses have measuring marks of 4, 6, and 8 ounces or 3 and 5 ounces.
- Types of measuring marks include bubbles, hearts, emojis, and cats.
- For accurate measurements, pour to bottom of measuring mark.
Measuring Wine Glass Uses for Individuals
Our measuring wine glasses have many uses for individuals including:
- Dieters on diets like Weight Watchers (WW) who use our measuring wine glasses to count calories.
- Individuals who want to monitoring their wine consumption for health reasons.
- individuals who want to divvy up wine for events like dinner parties and weddings so they can evenly distribute wine and determine how much wine is needed for the event.
Measuring Wine Glass for Restaurants, Bars, and Wineries
Mr. Picky offers custom wine glasses for managers or owners of restaurants, bars, and wineries who want to cut down on pour costs and/or offer their customers more options in serving sizes. We offer:
- Custom wine glasses with your logo or a logo designed by Mr. Picky.
- Measuring marks customized to your liking. Common measuring marks include lines, circles, or the top or bottom of your logo.
- Multiple measuring marks so you can offer customers a “taste” or a glass of wine. Our Riedel Measuring Wine Glass, which has measuring marks of 3 and 5 ounces, is ideal for restaurants, bars, and wineries.
The Premium Stemless Measuring Wine Glass is endorsed Steven Gundry, M.D., world-famous cardiologist and author of The Plant Paradox, and New York Times best-selling author of The Sonoma Diet, Dr. Connie Guttersen.