It’s Sunday morning and your tired of the same old breakfast. Why not create a special breakfast and spice it up with a Mimosa? Mr. Picky Measuring Wine Glasses are perfect for making a Mimosa.
Steps for Making a Mr. Picky Mimosa
- Chill champagne, overnight if possible
- Buy or make fresh squeezed Orange, Tangerine of Grapefruit juice, chill, set aside
- Select your favorite Mr. Picky Measuring Wine Glass, i.e. Happy Emoji Glass
- Pour citrus juice to the 4-ounce mark, the lowest mark on the glass
- Pour Champagne to the 6-ounce mark, the second/middle mark
- Add a garnish to the glass such as a strawberry or citrus wedge
- Do not stir
Fun Ideas for Mimosas
There are so many ways to get creative with mimosas. With so many herbs, flowers, fruits, and garnishes to choose from it’s really fun. You can even have your own Mimosa Bar!