The Mr. Picky White Measuring Wine Glass With Abstract Logo is a discrete way of measuring wine in an elegant glass made in a Riedel factory in Germany.
Measuring wine is a health-conscious practice used by followers of diets such as Weight Watchers, the Sonoma Diet, and others interested in counting calories in white wine. Many doctors recommend moderate wine consumption for their heart patients. The Mr. Picky® White Measuring Wine Glass is endorsed by world-famous cardiologist and heart surgeon Steven Gundry, M.D., and New York Times best-selling author of the Sonoma Diet, Dr. Connie Guttersen.
Highlights of the White Measuring Wine Glass:
- Discrete measurement bubbles of 4, 6, & 8 oz to help moderate wine consumption
- Fine lead-free crystal from Riedel-owned factory in Germany
- Thin lip of glass provides and elegant feel
- It is widely believed that wine in moderation is good for your health
- Custom orders for doctors, dietitians, restaurants, wineries, weddings, and others interested in bulk purchasing
Who the White Measuring Wine Glass is For:
- Great for dieters on diets such as Weight Watchers and the Sonoma Diet, where measuring white wine helps determine how many calories of wine you’re consuming.
- Great for people who are concerned about their health and just want to moderate their wine consumption: doctors generally recommend that men consume no more than 2 glasses of wine per day, and that women consume no more than one glass of wine per day. A glass is generally considered 5-6 ounces.
The Mr. Picky logo and wine measurement bubbles grace the lead-free crystal glass with a black finish that contrasts nicely against white wine, allowing you to easily pour 4, 6, or 8 ounces of your favorite vintage.
*Disclaimer: We strive to make Mr. Picky measuring wine glasses as accurate as possible, but due to variations in the glass-making and printing process, slight variations may occur.