The Mrs. Picky All Purpose Wine Measuring Glass is a discrete way of measuring wine.
Measuring wine is a health-conscious practice used by followers of diets such as Weight Watchers, the Sonoma Diet, and others interested in counting calories in white wine. Many doctors recommend moderate wine consumption for their heart patients.
The Mrs. Picky All Purpose Wine Measuring Glass is endorsed by world-famous cardiologist and heart surgeon Steven Gundry, M.D., and New York Times best-selling author of the Sonoma Diet, Dr. Connie Guttersen.
Highlights of the Mrs. Picky All Purpose Wine Measuring Glass
- Hearts measure 4, 6, & 8 oz*
- Hearts and text contrast nicely against white wine for easy measurement
- Sturdy, difficult to break
- It is widely believed that wine in moderation is good for your health
- Custom orders for doctors, dietitians, restaurants, wineries, weddings, and others interested in bulk purchasing
Who is the Mrs. Picky All Purpose Wine Measuring Glass For?
- Great for dieters on diets such as Weight Watchers and the Sonoma Diet, where measuring white wine helps determine how many calories of wine you’re consuming.
- Great for people who are concerned about their health and just want to moderate their wine consumption: doctors generally recommend that men consume no more than 2 glasses of wine per day, and that women consume no more than one glass of wine per day. A glass is generally considered 5-6 ounces.
*Disclaimer: We strive to make Mrs. Picky measuring wine glasses as accurate as possible, but due to variations in the glass-making and printing process, slight variations may occur.