The Mr. Picky Premier Red Wine Measuring Glass With Original Logo is a discrete way of measuring wine in an elegant glass made in a Riedel factory in Germany. Measuring wine is a health-conscious practice used by followers of diets such as Weight Watchers, the Sonoma Diet, and others interested in counting calories in red wine. Many doctors recommend moderate wine consumption for their heart patients. The Premier Red Wine Measuring Glass With Original Logo is endorsed by world-famous cardiologist and heart surgeon Steven Gundry, M.D., and New York Times best-selling author of the Sonoma Diet, Dr. Connie Guttersen.
Highlights of the Premier Red Wine Measuring Glass With Original Logo
- Discrete measurement bubbles of 4, 6, & 8 oz* to help moderate wine consumption
- Fine lead-free crystal from Riedel-owned factory in Germany
- Thin rim of glass provides and elegant feel
- Red wine in moderation is good for heart health
- Custom orders for doctors, dietitians, restaurants, wineries, weddings, and others interested in bulk purchasing
Who is the Premier Red Wine Measuring Glass For?
- Great for dieters on diets such as Weight Watchers and the Sonoma Diet, where measuring red wine helps determine how many calories of wine you’re consuming.
- Great for people who are concerned about their health and just want to moderate their wine consumption: doctors generally recommend that men consume no more than 2 glasses of wine per day, and that women consume no more than one glass of wine per day. A glass is generally considered 5-6 ounces.
The Mr. Picky logo and wine measurement bubbles grace the lead-free crystal glass with a frosted finish that contrasts nicely against red wine, allowing you to easily pour 4, 6, or 8 ounces of your favorite vintage.
*Disclaimer: We strive to make Mr. Picky measuring wine glasses as accurate as possible, but due to variations in the glass-making and printing process, slight variations may occur.