When we first released the Premium Stemless Measuring Wine Glass, we didn’t think it would sell well because we figured most people who drink wine would prefer a traditional stemmed wine glass. Man, were we wrong. The Premium Stemless Measuring Wine Glass quickly became our top seller. Like most of premium wine glasses, it has subtle measuring marks of 4, 6, and 8 ounces and is made with lead-free crystal in a Riedel factory in Germany.
Highlights of the Premium Stemless Measuring Wine Glass
- Bottom of measuring marks measure 4, 6, and 8 ounces
- Difficult to break
- Dishwasher safe
- Thin rim for elegant consumption of red wine, white wine or beer
- Made with lead-free crystal from a Riedel factory in Germany
- Also great as a measuring beer glass
Uses for the Premium Stemless Measuring Wine Glass
- Dieters: Perfect for members of Weight Watchers, the Sonoma Diet, and others who like to measure their ounces.
- The health conscious: Great for health conscious people who are being mindful of how much they are drinking
- Parties: Evenly distribute wine and at parties, weddings and other events
- Bars, Restaurants, and Wineries: Give consistent pours and control your wine costs. Glasses with custom logos can ordered in bulk. Email us for pricing on bulk orders.
Premium Stemless Measuring Wine Glass Specifications
Height: 4 1/2″ (approximate)
Width: 3 1/8″ (approximate)
Total Capacity: 16.25 oz.
The Premium Stemless Measuring Wine Glass is endorsed Steven Gundry, M.D., world-famous cardiologist and author of The Plant Paradox, and New York Times best-selling author of the Sonoma Diet, Dr. Connie Guttersen.