Smiley Face Emoji Stemless Measuring Wine Glass - Sets of 2, 4, and 6 ounces (16.25 ounces)
Elegance Stemless Measuring Wine Glass is beautifully crafted and made from lead-free crystal. It has subtle measuring marks of 4, 6, and 8 ounces and is made with lead-free crystal. This high quality glass is made by the same manufacturer as our other Premium Measuring Wine Glasses. Whether you're just being health conscious, a dieter watching your calories or points, a restaurant manager who is trying to control wine pour costs to save money, or you're looking for a great way to divvy up wine at parties or weddings, this is the glass for you.
Highlights of the Smiley Face Emoji Stemless Measuring Wine Glass
- Subtle markings measure 4, 6, and 8 ounces
- Thin rim for elegant consumption of red or white wine
- Made with lead-free crystal
- Stemless feature makes it easier to toss in the dishwasher
- Dishwasher safe, but washing by hand is highly recommended
- Doubles as a measuring beer glass: Have a beer tasting with friends by dividing up a 12 ounce beer into three four ounce pours.
Uses for the Smiley Face Emoji Stemless Measuring Wine Glass
- Wine snobs: This is a very elegant wine glass. Even your pickiest friends won't be disappointed.
- Dieters: Perfect for members of Weight Watchers, Sonoma Diet, and other dieters
- Healthy: Great for health conscious people (health experts agree wine in moderation is healthy)
- Weddings & Parties: Evenly distribute wine at parties, weddings and other events
- Bars, Restaurants and Wineries: Control your wine pour costs and save money by pouring wine to the 4, 6, or 8 oz measuring mark. Want a custom wine glass with your logo with or without measuring marks? All of our glasses can be custom ordered in bulk. Email us for pricing on bulk orders.
Height: 4 1/2" (approximate)
Width: 3 1/8" (approximate)
Ounces: 16.25 oz.
The Smiley Face Emoji Stemless Measuring Wine Glass is endorsed by world-famous cardiologist and heart surgeon Steven Gundry, M.D., and New York Times best-selling author of the Sonoma Diet, Dr. Connie Guttersen.