Our All Purpose Wine Measuring Glass is a great way to measure wine. Whether you’re being health conscious, a dieter watching your calories or points, a restaurant manager who is trying to control wine pour costs to save money, or you’re looking for a great way to divvy up wine at parties or weddings, the All Purpose Wine Measuring Glass is the glass for you.
Highlights of the Mr. Picky All Purpose Wine Measuring Glass
- The Mr. Picky All Purpose Measuring glass uses measuring bubbles for measuring 4, 6, and 8oz.
- Easily fits in dishwashers
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing better preserves the logo
- Sturdy, difficult to break
- Lead-free glass
Uses for the 12 oz. Mr. Picky All Purpose Wine Measuring Glass
- Dieters: Perfect for members of Weight Watchers, who are counting Weight Watchers points, for members of the Sonoma Diet, which endorses wine in its diets, and for other dieters.
- Healthy: Great for health conscious people (health experts agree wine in moderation is healthy) who want to track their wine consumption.
- Weddings & Parties: Evenly distribute wine at weddings and parties by pouring to bottom of the measuring bubble.
- Bulk discounts for Bars, Restaurants and Wineries: Control your wine pour costs and save money
Tips for Using the Mr. Picky Wine Measuring Glass
- For an accurate pour, pour wine to the bottom of one of the wine measuring bubbles.
- When pouring wine into the Mr. Picky Wine Measuring Glass, stand behind the glass with the wine measuring marks facing away from you (you can see the measuring marks through the glass) and pour to the bottom of the bubble of your choice. This is much easier than bending down and craning your neck to look at the bubbles.
- Planning on drinking only 12 ounces of wine for the evening? Pour yourself three four ounce pours: This can make your wine seem like it’s lasting longer. Plus, it gives you the opportunity to try different wines throughout the evening.
Height: 7 3/8″ (approximate)
Width: 2 15/16″ (approximate)
Ounces: 12 oz.
Our All Purpose Wine Measuring Glasses are endorsed by world-famous cardiologist and heart surgeon Steven Gundry, M.D., and New York Times best-selling author of the Sonoma Diet, Dr. Connie Guttersen.