The Titanium Burgundy Wine Glass and Wine Measuring Decanter are perfect for serving even amounts of wine at dinner parties and other events. The start of the neck on the decanter measures 5oz. Titanium Burgundy Wine Glass, made by Schott Zwiesel, is an elegantly crafted, angular beauty made in Germany from lead-free titanium crystal. This glass is so beautiful, that we decided to not include measuring marks. Instead, we’re coupling it with the Libbey 8.5 ounce Wine Measuring Decanter that measures 5 ounces right where the neck starts (See photo, above).
Highlights of the Titanium Burgundy Wine Glass
- Beautiful, angular design
- Break, scratch and chip resistant
- Lead-free titanium crystal
- Dishwasher safe, but washing by hand is highly recommended
- Made in Germany
Highlights of the Wine Measuring Decanter
- Dishwasher safe
- Elegant companion to the Titanium Burgundy Wine Glass
- Made in America
Titanium Burgundy Wine Glass and Wine Measuring Decanter Uses
- Allows those picky guests to have their own decanter and pour their own wine
- Great for managers of restaurants, wineries, wine tasting rooms, and bars who want to control pour costs. Email us for pricing on bulk orders.
- Great for health conscious people (health experts agree wine in moderation is healthy)
- Evenly distribute wine at parties, weddings and other events
- Dieters: Perfect for members of Weight Watchers, Sonoma Diet, and other dieters.
Titanium Burgundy Wine Glass and Wine Measuring Decanter Specs
Titanium Burgundy Wine Glass
Height: 9 1/4 inches
Width: 4 1/2 inches
Capacity: 23.4 ounces
Wine Measuring Decanter
Height: 4 7/8 inches
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2 inches
Maximum Diameter: 2 3/4 inches
Top Diameter: 2 1/4 inches
Ounces: 8.5 ounces
The Titanium Burgundy Wine Glass and Wine Measuring Decanter are endorsed by world-famous cardiologist and heart surgeon Steven Gundry, M.D., and New York Times best-selling author of the Sonoma Diet, Dr. Connie Guttersen.