The Elegance Measuring Wine Glass is beautifully crafted and made from lead-free crystal. It has subtle measuring marks of four and six ounces The Premium Measuring Wine Glass is made with lead-free crystal in a Riedel factory in Germany. This high quality glass is made by the same manufacturer as our other Premium Measuring Wine Glasses. Whether you’re being mindful of your health; looking for a way to divvy up wine at parties, weddings, or other events; or a restaurant manager looking to control wine costs, this is the glass for you.
Highlights of the 12.75 oz. Premium Measuring Wine Glass
- Three logos to choose from: The Elegance Measuring Wine Glass has two simple measuring bubbles; The Mrs. Picky Measuring Wine Glass has three hearts that measure four, six, and eight ounces; The Abstract Mr. Picky Measuring Wine Glass has three bubbles that measure four, six, and eight ounces
- Thin rim for elegant consumption of wine
- Made in a Riedel factory in Germany
- Lead-free crystal
- Dishwasher safe, but washing by hand is highly recommended to preserve the logo
Uses for the 12.75 oz. Premium Measuring Wine Glass
- This is primarily a white wine glass but can also be used as for red wine
- Dieters: Perfect for members of Weight Watchers, Sonoma Diet, and other dieters who are counting their ounces, calories, or points
- Healthy: Great for health conscious people (health experts agree wine in moderation is healthy)
- Weddings & Parties: Evenly distribute wine at weddings and parties
- Bars, Restaurants and Wineries: Control your wine pour costs and save money
Height: 8 1/4″ (approximate) Width: 2 13/16″ (approximate) Ounces: 12.75 oz. Mr. Picky 12.75 oz. Premium Measuring Wine Glass is endorsed by world-famous cardiologist and heart surgeon Steven Gundry, M.D., and New York Times best-selling author of the Sonoma Diet, Dr. Connie Guttersen.